is a personal site created in good faith for information sharing with like-minded individuals. I am not a professional farmer, attorney, medical personnel or dietitian. The opinions expressed on www.thetexashomemaker.com should not be construed or implied as a replacement for legal, medical or professional advice. The contents of www.thetexashomemaker.com are based on personal opinion(s), personal experiences, and personal research.
www.thetexashomemaker.com and owner(s):
- offer no guarantee that the information is up-to-date, complete or correct. Statements or comments on the www.thetexashomemaker.com website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- products and information are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment, diagnose, cure, treat or prevent medical conditions. We recommend readers make medical decisions with their personal health care provider. This includes but not limited to pregnant and nursing mothers, individuals with medical conditions or those that are currently taking any medication.
- do not accept any responsibility for any loss that may occur by relying on the information contained on this site. Readers are responsible for conducting their own research and accountable for their own efforts and actions taken as a result of the information included in the www.thetexashomemaker.com website. This includes, but not limited to: www.thetexashomemaker.com, its third-party suppliers, outbound and reference links, subscriptions, webinars, podcast, interviews and guest blogs and posts.
- www.thetexashomemaker.com website and contents are provided without any express or implied warranty of any kind (“As Is”). This includes, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchant-ability or non-infringement.
- provides hyper-linked data within our website for credit of a source or for additional reference, convenience and information. The links lead to other websites operated and maintained by third parties. Articles and information provided in these resources and links are copyrighted by the author.www.thetexashomemaker.com does not accept or imply any responsibility for the accuracy of the information or the endorsement for the authors, their comments, opinions or contents of the linked site.
- do not assume any responsibility and are not liable for, any damages to your computer, including but not limited to damage caused by worms, viruses, or other code related damage that may corrupt your computer equipment, tablet, phone, other handheld devices as it relates to your access to , use of, or browsing on the www.thetexashomemaker.com’s website or by willingly downloading any material(s), data, text, images, from the www.thetexashomemaker.com site or www.thetexashomemaker.com’s subscription based email messages.
Use of this site implies your acceptance and understanding of the www.thetexashomemaker.com disclaimer.
If you do not agree to www.thetexashomemaker.com’s disclaimer, do not use our site or any services offered by www.thetexashomemaker.com.
We are not fans of spam and hate it as much as you do. www.thetexashomemaker.com will not spam you and will NEVER sell your name, email address or other personal information.
www.thetexashomemaker.com is a safe place for like-minded individuals to freely share information and open a respectful line of dialogue. Our discussions will cover a wide range of topics and be aligned with our blog categories.
If you, “the reader”, chooses to comment; you are responsible for your content and any consequences for your response(s) and/or method of communication. It is your responsibility to know and follow the local, state, national and international laws including laws for intellectual and/or copyright infringements. www.thetexashomemaker.com is not responsible or liable if you “the reader” choose to violate any local, state, national and international laws. Read www.thetexashomemaker.com’s copyright policy here.
If www.thetexashomemaker.com determines a comment, post or material to be hateful or mean-spirited, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene (including profanity), defamatory, slanderous, or embarrassing to another person or entity. www.thetexashomemaker.com reserves the right to monitor, edit or delete any comment or post on the site without prior notice to users and reserves the right to terminate a user’s access to the Site and take any necessary action(s) to protect the personal safety of ourwww.thetexashomemaker.com visitors. Using the comment field for spamming or personal business advertisements is not tolerated and will be deleted.
Contests and Giveaways:
From time to time, www.thetexashomemaker.com may host a contest or giveaway. The giveaway will either be a personal purchase made available as part of the offer or is provided as a donation from a product company. I will notify you as part of the giveaway. I will only giveaway a product that I have personally used and evaluated. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Affiliate links may be used in this post including Amazon.com affiliate links. When you order a product through this link, it may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free. Thank you for your support.