This is so good, it bears repeating!
Roasted cauliflower the whole family will love.
This is one of my most favoritest (is that even a word) vegetable.
It’s so versatile and affordable.
This recipe is probably the easiest recipe ever. EVER.
If you don’t like cauliflower swap it for your favorite veggie instead.
I have tried this with okra, broccoli, potatoes, squash, and zucchini. All of the turned out great.
head of cauliflower
¼ – ½ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425○
- Carefully cut the green stem from the cauliflower
- Cut cauliflower in quarters (it’s okay to just pull the florets apart)
Cut into bit size pieces (cut florets into smaller sizes to speed up cooking time)
- Add florets to a baking dish
- Drizzle olive oil (or your favorite oil) all over the florets
- Add salt and pepper to taste (~ ½ tsp – 1 tsp)
- Toss the florets to make sure that everything is covered
(Here’s a great opportunity to get the kiddos involved. Have them mix it all together with their hands.)
- Place in the oven
- At 15-20 minutes toss the florets
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes
- Cauliflower is done when it’s fork tender
- Paprika (another one of my favorites)
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- turmeric powder
- kale powder
I love cauliflower with just salt and pepper and I haven’t tried with any of the other alternative seasonings. If you try it with other seasoningslet me know your favorite.
If your family likes it a little spicy, sprinkle Habanero powder.
Remember a little goes a long way!